The Sexual Assault Response Team (SART) is designed to meet the needs of victims of sexual assault and sexual abuse. State-certified trained staff and volunteers offer:
A 24-hour hot line ~ 760-375-0745 ~ for crisis intervention.
- Law enforcement accompaniment.
- Emergency room accompaniment and support.
- Accompaniment and *advocacy for all legal meetings and court appearances.
- One-on-one peer counseling as well as availability of staff therapists for more extensive counseling and support.
- A proactive rape prevention education program working with schools, community, civic, and religious organizations.
- Personal safety and self-defense programs are available to anyone interested.